A Great Place to Live!
Union Central Senior Living of Detroit Lakes, Minnesota provides great living conditions for seniors who want a convenient living space. Our apartment complex is located on the North side of Detroit Lakes, near shopping, movie theatres, restaurants, bars and so much more.
We have both one bedroom and two bedroom apartments that are up to 967 square feet. These apartments feature full kitchens, large windows, private patios, and a beautiful courtyard.
- Individual Temperature Controls
- Window treatments (blinds)
- Secure building access (coded front door)
- Off street parking
- Utilities including water, electricity, heat, air conditioning, garbage, recycling and basic cable TV
- Scheduled transportation for shopping
- Complimentary laundry facilities in each wing for one bedroom apartments and in apartment for two bedroom apartments
- Places to meet, eat, exercise, socialize and enjoy scheduled activities
- Exercise room with recumbent bike
- On-site beauty salon/barber shop
- Upkeep of Common Areas (Snow Removal, Lawn Care)
Optional Outside Services:
- Response line
- Home style meals in the main dining room (Meals on Wheels)
- Home & Health Care Services provided through Outside Provider
Additional Amenities Include:
- Secure Courtyard including a Gazebo
- Use of Family Dining Room for your family dinners, Circle or other Entertaining – Kitchen available for Activities or family use
- Patio on most units
- Deck off the Library (Community Room)
- Garage enters into Hallway – No need to go outside to get into your vehicle off street parking